Free guide: Conversion Optimised Landing Pages
Learn how to design landing pages to convert more of your website visitors into leads!
Landing pages are one of the most important elements of lead generation. In fact, according to MarketingSherpa's research, landing pages are effective for 94% of B2B and B2C companies. Building effective landing pages allows you to direct your website visitors to targeted pages and capture leads at a much higher rate.
Landing Page Design includes;
- Special sections on LPO tactics, testing, actionable metrics, budgeting and ROI
- Testing methodologies and learning resources Marketer insights on optimization tactics
- 17 page elements optimized in 2011
- Marketer insights on identifying optimization opportunities
- Key findings: Website objectives,transactional data, test validation and more
- Research from 2,673 B2B and B2C marketers
- Exclusive blah blah blah content
- An even more of the same
Anyone concerned about making the most of their web assets - marketers, website owners, designers and business decision makers.
Section by section breakdown
Marketers know that one of the fastest ways to increase sales is to optimize landing pages. Landing page optimization (LPO) has gained momentum of late, because it provides opportunities for marketers to improve performance — not only of their Web pages, but also of related marketing activities that drive traffic, from search and email to social media.
With the cost of Web measurement analytical tools decreasing along with added LPO thought leaders and emerging testing experts, marketers are now able to justify increasing their investment into LPO. After a decade of optimization practices systematically applied by marketers to their landing pages, it's now not uncommon for LPO savvy marketers to get triple-digit conversion rates.
- Staffing related to LPO and the popularity of functions performed by employees vs. consultants
- Usage, effectiveness and difficulty of common LPO tactics and specific page elements
- Usage and effectiveness of landing pages with respect to specific types of inbound traffic
- Metrics used to analyze LPO effectiveness and perform testing
- Popularity and availability of agency services in LPO and testing
- Testing methodologies and learning resources
What you will learn
This 233 page report gives you an unprecedented view into the practices, preferences, failures and successes of your peers—assembled to help you learn, plan, and understand your organization's relative stance compared to your competitors and marketers in general.
MarketingSherpa's first-ever benchmark report examines the new LPO landscape and analyzes how the use and integration of landing page optimization and testing have evolved.
Sharing the Intelligence
What our customers say
"We didn't realise just how much we were bringing a toothpick to a gunfight until we bit the bullet and got some actionable feedback."
Roger Graham CEO